Duders Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Duders Pokemon League

a pokemon league for diamond and pearl

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My youtube is up and running

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trainerjesus
Elite 4
trainerjesus

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-04-10

My youtube is up and running Empty
PostSubject: My youtube is up and running   My youtube is up and running Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:38 am

i feel so gay for talking because its just wierd to hear my own voice without a script and wigned it, that and i repeat a lot of words a lot. so don't make to much fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWBrdTnhZDU
Back to top Go down
mew_bolt

mew_bolt

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: My youtube is up and running   My youtube is up and running Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:09 am

Can't wait to check it out
Back to top Go down
Spiketastic
Elite 4
Spiketastic

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: My youtube is up and running   My youtube is up and running Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:12 pm

Would you mind posting a battle of where you run from me because I have a lucario with two nasty plots? Because that would make me happy, although I am glad you chose a close battle of ours. PS - I just battled Danni (the guy who won Seattle's tourney) and came close to beating him, despite his use of registeel and salamance. I think I can take him next time.
Back to top Go down
trainerjesus
Elite 4
trainerjesus

PostSubject: Re: My youtube is up and running   My youtube is up and running Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:25 am

i would post those but it was the only one i had saved on my recorder
Back to top Go down
trainerjesus
Elite 4
trainerjesus

PostSubject: Re: My youtube is up and running   My youtube is up and running Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:31 am

i was actually going to post a new video last night but the kid i ended up battling was using hacks so i quit. i mean its one thing for ty to do about 18% damage with a solarbeam to a t-tar (att, def) then eurption doing 30% even though solarbeam is x2 and fire is cut and scizors bullet punch ko'd him from 62%. then his milotic was outrunning my gyrados which is impossible with a modest nature (special att, hp).

i was doing some calculations before i cut it just to seeand even a jolly or timid couldn't outrun my guy....and he wasn't scarfed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My youtube is up and running   My youtube is up and running Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My youtube is up and running
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duders Pokemon League :: Duders Pokemon League :: General Chat-
Jump to: