Duders Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Duders Pokemon League

a pokemon league for diamond and pearl

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

happy happy joy joy!!!1!one!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xasroth
Elite 4
Xasroth

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-03-29

happy happy joy joy!!!1!one! Empty
PostSubject: happy happy joy joy!!!1!one!   happy happy joy joy!!!1!one! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:43 pm

I just got off work and checked the DLC for RB this coming Tuesday and there is a Megadeth album, which should be fun and challenging, and a bonus of a 4 pack of songs from the 4 bands in the RB tour, that they had said would be future DLC artists and there is a song by the cab, plain white t's, panic at the disco and dashboard confessional! all 4 of those songs are good songs, and i had been curious which dashboard song it was gonna be and my jaw dropped when i read "Hands Down" !! <screams like little a giddy little school girl>

Fucking Helicopter...that is all.
Back to top Go down
The Mei-Mei
Champion
The Mei-Mei

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: happy happy joy joy!!!1!one!   happy happy joy joy!!!1!one! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:21 am

it's been awhile since the last chopper ride....well done
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_mei_mei
Xasroth
Elite 4
Xasroth

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: happy happy joy joy!!!1!one!   happy happy joy joy!!!1!one! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:25 am

Indeed. Hands Down is more challenging than I thought it was gonna be on expert guitar, as is Lazy Eye by the Silversun Pickups, but that just gives me more of an excuse to play the hell out of them Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: happy happy joy joy!!!1!one!   happy happy joy joy!!!1!one! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

happy happy joy joy!!!1!one!
Page 1 of 1