Duders Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Duders Pokemon League

a pokemon league for diamond and pearl

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entrain Oddessey 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
trainerjesus
Elite 4
trainerjesus

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-04-10

Entrain Oddessey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Entrain Oddessey 2   Entrain Oddessey 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:04 am

has just come out.

this is more towards brandon since we played the first one but

gamestop rated it 10 out of 10
Back to top Go down
Xasroth
Elite 4
Xasroth

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Entrain Oddessey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrain Oddessey 2   Entrain Oddessey 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:45 pm

and it is totally awesome~
Back to top Go down
Xasroth
Elite 4
Xasroth

Entrain Oddessey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrain Oddessey 2   Entrain Oddessey 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:47 pm

have you picked this up yet jeff? I am in the 3rd stratum atm and I am really enjoying this game.

if you have it, what team have you been rocking mostly? My standards are medic, troubadour, landskneckt, dark hunter and survivalist, I sub protector in for boss fights over the survivalist. I haven't played around with all of the classes yet, but I plan to give them each plenty of play time.
Back to top Go down
trainerjesus
Elite 4
trainerjesus

Entrain Oddessey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrain Oddessey 2   Entrain Oddessey 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:42 am

i have yet to pick it up but i will very soon. but sadly my classes will probably be similar to my old ones so that i can actually play through the story mode with out being beaten like a little bitch like the beginning of last game
Back to top Go down
Xasroth
Elite 4
Xasroth

Entrain Oddessey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrain Oddessey 2   Entrain Oddessey 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:02 pm

I am progressing quite a bit more smoothly this time around. Although, that may just be attributed to knowing how hard the first boss was before, lol. If you are curious using maxed out force bars on everyone: Protector, Troubadour, Medic is ungodly, then add your favorite damage dealers....dark hunter with a maxed out ecstasy will, after her force move, 2 shot if not one shot any boss in her lvl range O_o.
Back to top Go down
trainerjesus
Elite 4
trainerjesus

Entrain Oddessey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrain Oddessey 2   Entrain Oddessey 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:22 am

i picked it up today. haven't really st arted playing it. i looked for the password and now my guild is called CQC

right now i'm running with a Land, war mage, alchemist, medic, and a survivalist. beast looks entertaining
Back to top Go down
Spiketastic
Elite 4
Spiketastic

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Entrain Oddessey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrain Oddessey 2   Entrain Oddessey 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:11 am

I don't think I've heard of this game, what platform is it on?
Back to top Go down
n00berson
Elite 4
n00berson

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-03-15

Entrain Oddessey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrain Oddessey 2   Entrain Oddessey 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:35 pm

DS.
Back to top Go down
Xasroth
Elite 4
Xasroth

Entrain Oddessey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrain Oddessey 2   Entrain Oddessey 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:11 pm

It is a hardcore dungeon crawler....emphasis on the hard. ie: if you don't like a challenge for your dungeon adventures, skip this one because it can be a bit rough to get used to it's difficulty.
Back to top Go down
trainerjesus
Elite 4
trainerjesus

Entrain Oddessey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrain Oddessey 2   Entrain Oddessey 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:44 am

it for sure takes some getting use to. like about 10 hours to get use to the dungeons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entrain Oddessey 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrain Oddessey 2   Entrain Oddessey 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrain Oddessey 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duders Pokemon League :: Duders Pokemon League :: General Chat-
Jump to: