Duders Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Duders Pokemon League

a pokemon league for diamond and pearl

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music-Brandon-So not my style much more yours but i dig it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alltarious
Alltarious

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Music-Brandon-So not my style much more yours but i dig it Empty
PostSubject: Music-Brandon-So not my style much more yours but i dig it   Music-Brandon-So not my style much more yours but i dig it Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:53 am

So i discoverd this chic named katy perry.. SO first song i heard from her was i kissed a girl. and i dug it not my general type of music but idk i like it and i searched youtube found other stuff by her and well i dig it all pretty much. If you havent heard her or any other duder hasnt you guys should check her out.. And if you get her cd brandon lemme know i want a copy
Back to top Go down
Xasroth
Elite 4
Xasroth

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Music-Brandon-So not my style much more yours but i dig it   Music-Brandon-So not my style much more yours but i dig it Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:14 am

I could only find a few singles on my network since the album doesn't drop until the 17th. I will try again closer to lauch day, but a couple of her you tube vids were cool.
Back to top Go down
Alltarious
Alltarious

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Music-Brandon-So not my style much more yours but i dig it   Music-Brandon-So not my style much more yours but i dig it Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:34 am

Killer man sounds good, i got the flobots cd cause that handlebar song WOULD NOT get outta my head i can hook u up with that
Back to top Go down
Xasroth
Elite 4
Xasroth

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Music-Brandon-So not my style much more yours but i dig it   Music-Brandon-So not my style much more yours but i dig it Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:04 am

That's cool, I was wanting to pick that up too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music-Brandon-So not my style much more yours but i dig it   Music-Brandon-So not my style much more yours but i dig it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music-Brandon-So not my style much more yours but i dig it
Page 1 of 1