Duders Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Duders Pokemon League

a pokemon league for diamond and pearl

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mates of State

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Mei-Mei
Champion
The Mei-Mei

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-03-15

Mates of State Empty
PostSubject: Mates of State   Mates of State Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:05 am

Hey Xas and any other duder interested, I saw this band Mates of State perform on Conan the other night. I dug them and picked up their new album Re-arrange Us. I think it's rather cool and they are playing in Newport next month. Give em' a listen, see if ya dig em, and maybe catch their show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_mei_mei
Xasroth
Elite 4
Xasroth

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Mates of State Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mates of State   Mates of State Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:58 pm

I'll check 'em out and get back to you on it.
Back to top Go down
Xasroth
Elite 4
Xasroth

Mates of State Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mates of State   Mates of State Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:03 pm

I know this is way late in reply, but thanks for the heads up on this group Mei-Mei. I forgot about it lost in my massive musical inbox and just popped in this album today, and I love it.
Back to top Go down
The Mei-Mei
Champion
The Mei-Mei

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-03-15

Mates of State Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mates of State   Mates of State Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:51 am

They rock huh?? Their show was last week in Newport and it ruled! Got to talk to them afterwards too. This band called the headlights opened for them and they rock my socks off as well, plus I'm kinda smitten for the singer. I'll get ya the headlights cds I bought xas, you'll dig them fo show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_mei_mei
Xasroth
Elite 4
Xasroth

Mates of State Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mates of State   Mates of State Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:15 am

awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mates of State Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mates of State   Mates of State Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mates of State
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duders Pokemon League :: Duders Pokemon League :: General Chat-
Jump to: