Duders Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Duders Pokemon League

a pokemon league for diamond and pearl

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Double battles. wtf are moves suppose to do then

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trainerjesus
Elite 4
trainerjesus

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-04-10

Double battles. wtf are moves suppose to do then Empty
PostSubject: Double battles. wtf are moves suppose to do then   Double battles. wtf are moves suppose to do then Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:43 am

Well you might have guessed it. this is a place for people to post the results of moves they've tested in doubles that people generally do not know. so far i've tested a few today in order to get ready for the pokemon regionals.

Sucker Punch - this move works no matter who you pick as long as they use an attack. imagine you attack target 1 with sucker punch. if target 1 and 2 both attack your other guy it still goes off. Also, if you use sucker punch and they are using a quick attack, or a move in the same speed tier, the person with the higher speed goes first, and sucker punch will fail if they get the first attack

Destiny Bond - this attaches to both your opponents guys. if either one kills you that one is dead.

Abilities

no guard - through all my testing protect still works with this
Back to top Go down
Spiketastic
Elite 4
Spiketastic

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Double battles. wtf are moves suppose to do then   Double battles. wtf are moves suppose to do then Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:29 pm

Check bulbapedia, but when I was leveling my machamp, I was able to dynamic punch through protect and hit quagsire. I believe 100% accuracy moves have no chance to break through a protect but lower acc moves have a higher chance of breaking through it.
Back to top Go down
Spiketastic
Elite 4
Spiketastic

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Double battles. wtf are moves suppose to do then   Double battles. wtf are moves suppose to do then Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:03 am

Can someone look into feint? Like does it make the protect not work that turn, so I'd have to be more careful with my boomers or what?
Back to top Go down
trainerjesus
Elite 4
trainerjesus

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Double battles. wtf are moves suppose to do then   Double battles. wtf are moves suppose to do then Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:41 am

Feint inflicts damage, but only strikes a target that has used Protect or Detect during that turn, lifting the effects of Protect or Detect for the remainder of the turn in a double battle. Feint is an increased priority move, and attacks after Protect and Detect, but before other increased priority attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double battles. wtf are moves suppose to do then   Double battles. wtf are moves suppose to do then Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double battles. wtf are moves suppose to do then
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duders Pokemon League :: Duders Pokemon League :: Knowledge Base-
Jump to: