Duders Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Duders Pokemon League

a pokemon league for diamond and pearl

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ventrilo Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xasroth
Elite 4
Xasroth

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Ventrilo Server Empty
PostSubject: Ventrilo Server   Ventrilo Server Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 9:27 am

ok so i think only being able to talk via mic link on wifi is kinda lame, and as bad as my typing is and as lazy as i tend to be, i decided we need a Vent server, so i bought one, nothing big 15 client slots, figured it was enough for our use.

if you dont have vent, go to ventrilo.com and download it, if you get lost ask one of us that use it very regularly, WoW players can answer these questions id assume Smile.

server name : Duders Pokemon League
Hostname or IP : chi3.ugt-servers.com
Port Number : 8701
Password : sableye

Last edited by on Sat May 26, 2007 12:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xasroth
Elite 4
Xasroth

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Ventrilo Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Server   Ventrilo Server Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 9:31 am

if you have problems with an individual's volumn level, and i know you will have with mine, its an easy solution. let's say you can a hard time hearing me because im too quiet on your end:

right click on my name
click on Miscellaneous
click on Special Effects
click on Volume on the right side
then click on the Add button in the middle

window will open adjust the slider as needed, as default i just mark it up to 800pct right away and depending on how much my ears are bleeding, i lower it so much Very Happy, this same slider can be used if someone is coming over as extremely loud as well.
Back to top Go down

Ventrilo Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duders Pokemon League :: Duders Pokemon League :: Knowledge Base-
Jump to: