Duders Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Duders Pokemon League

a pokemon league for diamond and pearl

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An EV question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mew_bolt

mew_bolt

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-03-22

An EV question Empty
PostSubject: An EV question   An EV question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:14 pm

i have been ev training and learning as much as i can so i can do it propperly. one quick question. now if i am starting out with a newly hatched poke, start with it in the battle but switch right away to another poke, does my first poke get the EV with the experience? and if so would it still do so with the EXP share so it would get 75% of the experience?
Back to top Go down
Alltarious
Alltarious

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-05-18

An EV question Empty
PostSubject: Re: An EV question   An EV question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:05 pm

Yea itll still get the ev any experience gained gets the poke ev's so the exp share works to
Back to top Go down
Xasroth
Elite 4
Xasroth

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-03-29

An EV question Empty
PostSubject: Re: An EV question   An EV question Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:40 am

I would like to add something. The xp share works, but EV'ing wont be as quick as switching them out. This is because it obviously can't hold an EV bonus item. It may seem like a pain to switch em, but if you just use the xp share you will end up killing at least double the amount of pokes you would normally by switching them out. It has been too long since I had to field this one, haha. I am not sure if the pokevirus even works properly in this scenario; ie: I think if the pokemon killed gives +2 att ev's, then that may be all you are giving to the exp shared poke.

Anyone else able to verify that for Mew?
Back to top Go down
mew_bolt

mew_bolt

An EV question Empty
PostSubject: Re: An EV question   An EV question Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 6:19 am

Ok, I know this is a noob question. but i am a noob at eving, what items benefit eving and in what way?
Back to top Go down
Spiketastic
Elite 4
Spiketastic

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-04-08

An EV question Empty
PostSubject: Re: An EV question   An EV question Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:52 pm

Macho Brace doubles your ev gain while the power anklet, brace, etc etc that you get from battle tower add 4 to teh stat (each says lowers speed but boosts attack, defense, or whatever gain) If you have a guy with the pokevirus you also double all ev gains, so on a guy with a power item they get 10 evs per kill from a guy who normal gives one. There might be a section in here describing it a little better than I can but if you need a virused guy so you can spread it just let one of us know and we'll trade you one
Back to top Go down
mew_bolt

mew_bolt

An EV question Empty
PostSubject: Re: An EV question   An EV question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:33 pm

Thanks, i apretiate the info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An EV question Empty
PostSubject: Re: An EV question   An EV question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An EV question
Page 1 of 1